Grantwriting & Fund Development
Unexpected Company’s Lisa’s Norris-Lynner has been writing successful grant proposals and helping Central Iowa non-profit organizations with fund development for more than eighteen years. Her specialty is obtaining funding for arts and culture and education programs.
Program & Organizational Development
Sometimes a non-profit organization needs help getting organized in order to go after charitable funding. Does this sound like your organization?:
- You have a great program but can’t seem to find the support to sustain it.
- You have a great idea for a program, but are not sure how to develop it.
- You have a long-running program that needs to be “refreshed”, but you don’t quite know how to move forward.
- You need to develop an evaluation process for an existing program.
- Your Board of Directors lacks direction or needs training.
- You need a new Strategic Plan.